Senior Financial Accountant
- Preparation and timely delivery of statutory financial statements
- Primary point of contact for the audit team, providing responses to audit queries throughout the course of the statutory financial statement audit engagement.
- Responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of actuals, forecasts and budgets
- Reporting to the global group team, shared reporting responsibilities include the consolidation of YTD, forecast and budget results for the UK group
- ACA qualification with a background in audit
- Minimum two years' industry experience in a reporting role with exposure to large, complex groups
- Strong knowledge of new UK GAAP and IFRS, experience implementing changes in IFRS 15 will be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of an internationally recognised company and progress your career.