A key member of the finance function, looking at developing and strengthening financial reporting and systems to manage performance in the exisiting and new business. Working closely with the wider business to support plans and provide guidance to support key business decisions.
A well known and growing business, with an excellant reputation in the York market. Due to the business growth, there are lots of opportunities to make an impact and to build a long term and progressive career.
The Finance Analyst will:
- Develop reporting tools used to manage the performance of the business
- Analyse new and future business opportunities and adapt financial forecasts as recquired
- Improve capital approval process and use this to asses and challenge individual projects
- Support with the development and maintenance of the group budget - regularly attending review meetings with senior finance and business managers
- Play a key role in the implementation of a new systems to develop and maintain key performance reporting
- Support with the implementation of a new erp systems. Being a subject matter expert for the wider business.
The successful Finance Analyst will :
- Hold a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Have previous experiance within a commercial finance role in a fast paced organisation OR be a first time mover from practise, looking for a role within Industry
- Have the ability to demonstrate a commercial and analytical mind set
- Be able to quickly adapt to new situations and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business and influence outcomes
- Strong IT skills and a good working knowledge of systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellant analytical skills
- Hard working with a 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the ongoing sucess of the business