Part-Time Project Finance Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful Central London project management company as a part-time project finance assistant. Working alongside individual project teams you will be responsible for financial and accountancy administration associated with some of comopanies largest project appointments.
A project management company located in modern offices ideally located in Central London. The role offers flexibility, a great team and a great culture.
Principal Duties of the part-time project finance assistant:
- Managing the process with regards to the raising and submission of consultant invoices to the client.
- Ensuring accuracy, completeness and suitability of invoices submitted by consultants relative to agreed rates and work completed to date.
- Administrating and adhering to all processes related to client invoicing procedures under instruction from the project team.
- Resolving queries from consultants and clients with regards to invoicing.
- Maintenance of project cashflows and total expenditure forecasts.
- Attendance at client finance meetings supported by a project team member.
- Any other duty relevant to the role.
Person Specification of the part-time project finance assistant:
- An understanding/experience administrating financial processes including purchase orders systems and invoicing advantageous.
- General administration experience.
- Intermediate Excel and Word Skills
- Able to communicate effectively and appropriately to a wide range of people including both internal and external stakeholders.
- High attention to detail and levels of accuracy essential.
- Able to self-manage workload.
Part time on a 3 day a week basis for a salary of £25,000 FTE or £15,000 for the 3 days.