Interim Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner within an NHS Trust wanted for a hospital based in Surrey. The role will be a 6 month contract at least paying £32 per hour.
Key duties include
The ideal candidate will also have experience of being a Finance Business Partner with experience of working within an NHS acute environment and will be able to start a short notice.
- To work closely with the Associate Directors of their Operational/Corporate directorate by having overall responsibility for providing; advice, reports and guidance on all financial matters and to be a key business partner for that area.
- To be responsible for the compilation, co-ordination and monitoring of the areas financial position and to provide key financial and variance analyses upon which the business decisions of the directorate(s) can be based.
- To be heavily involved in co-ordination, construction, and monitoring of the CIPs and Transformation programme plans using the Trust’s documentation and to ensure that reporting milestones are met.
- To support the directorate(s) to construct any business cases using complex recognised financial appraisal techniques.
- Ensure that decision makers are able to make appropriate decisions and to understand the financial impact of those decisions. Utilise management accounting techniques to model the impact of changes in income/activity and expenditure to highlight potential risks and variation in assumptions used.
- Through close business partnering assist the directorate(s) work up the financial implications of service developments and new pathways, taking into account the impact on both income/activity and expenditure.
- To work with finance colleagues to improve the organisation’s understanding of its income/activity and costs and look for opportunities to obtain value for money.
What’s on offer?