Senior Finance Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
A highly established global education organisation has a vacancy for a commercially astute Senior Finance Business Partner to support the strategic development of the finance function. In this pivotal role, you will work closely with the Finance Director.
- Oversee general financial management and ensure the maintenance of accurate financial records.
- Oversee the preparation of project and product performance results and analysis
- Interface with the group finance teams ensuring quality accounting information.
- Production of monthly management reporting packs including commentary and analysis
- Assist with Group monthly reporting and analysis including analysis of performance, variances and trends
- Collation and production of budgets and re-forecasting, including reviewing /challenging business managers' assumption.
- Work with teams to achieve greater commercial awareness
- Develop and implement financial controls and systems
- Assist in the implementation of IT tools and reporting techniques
- Ad hoc reporting queries such as cost /income
- Assist the Finance Director's focus on transforming and improving financial processes by putting forward recommendations on how existing processes can be improved.
- Assist the Finance Director in coordinating of all internal and external audit activities for the European Hub.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong business partnering skills (influencing, communicating)
- Strong commitment to overall service excellence
- Proven record of creating and delivering to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural + multisite organization.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious & commercially focused finance professional to have a strategic impact on a global organisation.
Apply for Senior Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly