My client, a small independent Accountancy Practice based in West Derby are looking for a Practice Accountant to join their team.
You will be working directly with the Partners to assist them with their client base of varied Sole Traders, SME's, Limited Companies and Partnerships to Prepare Accounts, VAT returns and Tax returns. You will be a key contact and be able to 'hit the ground running' with the growing number of clients.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to use their experience in an autonomous role and is able to manage their workload independently.
You role will include -
- Preparation of Accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of VAT return
- Preparation of Tax returns
- Some Payroll when required
- Assisting and supporting the Partners
You will be -
- Able to work independently
- Able to manage own workload
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have at least 2 years' experience within a small Accountancy Practice
- Be AAT quailed or qualified by experience
If you would like any further information about this role or if you would like to be considered please call Emily on 0161 834 6207 or email your CV