psd are currently recruiting for a Group Chief Finance Officer for a major expanding company offering brands & technology services to the property industry. The role will be based in East Anglia within their finance team. The company has acquired several organisations and part of the role requires a strong leader to come in and streamline the systems and processes to bring everything/everyone in line.
This is a strategic role however must be hands on with the ability to operate and implement change at a fast pace. Must have Merger, Acquisition & Integration and Change Management experience.
- Hands on provision of accurate budgets, financial trends and forecasts, including cash flow management across the Group
- Advise on the impact of long term planning and regulatory action.
- Manage all purchasing, payroll and commission payment activity for the Group
- Manage the banking activities of the Group
- Manage and improve the flow of finance and management information across the Company. In particular, work with the CEOs and Senior Managers to identify opportunities for profit and margin improvement
- Identify key risks and opportunities and manage actions as appropriate
- Provide financial support for business development activities such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and new product launches (actual or potential)
- Assist with Mergers and Acquisitions including sourcing targets, due diligence and financial reporting
- Liaise externally as required to provide specialist advice and guidance e.g. tax management, share options, equity sales or purchases
- Liaise with shareholders and related third parties as required and as agreed with the Group CEO
- Manage the Finance team on a day to day basis ensuring effective performance and achievement of workloads
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Must be prepared to be hands on
- Relevant financial qualification
- Proven track record in a senior leadership role
- Up to date legislative knowledge
- Credibility and drive to lead change
- Progressive, ambitious and tenacious leader.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good organisational skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
Mike Sefton, Consultant on 0161 2340323