Associate Director - Accounting
Associate Director - Accounting needed for a multinational technology company in Berkshire!
£110,000 - £120,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director - Accounting to join a global technology business in Berkshire. The role is responsible for managing the assigned accounting function for the business within the accounting organisation, including driving delivery of EMEA Accounting and associated local compliance and transformation. Reporting in the Director of EMEA Accounting, the change agent will lead successful full adoption of change and transformation projects.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- Degree or related experience.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience in managing accounting activates across multiple EMEA countries.
- Project management experience, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and closing of projects.
- Leadership and team management experience.
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and applications including SAP, CPM/Essbase and Blackline.
- Familiar with international business and accounting practices and processes including local statutory reporting in EMEA, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Technology or Telecoms industry experience is highly desirable.
A little more information about the role:
- Development, planning and execution of EMEA Accounting strategy and policy implementation.
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities for EMEA Accounting and work loosely with internal teams to ensure improvement opportunities are implemented.
- Analyse financial results including US and Local GAAP.
- Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of EMEA financial data.
- Responsible for international statutory fillings including annual accounting and other governmental compliance for EMEA.
- Coordinate and oversee activities relative to internal controls, documentation and testing and segregation of duties.
- Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.