A local well established company are looking for an interim Finance Manager for a temporary job
Your new company
A local well established company are looking for an interim Finance Manager, to report into the Head of Finance and be responsible for all aspects of the finance function and managing a small team.
Your new role
- Manage all financial and commercial risks of the business
- Ensure integrity of all day to day financial transactions undertaken by the company - including all weekly and monthly reports issued by the department
- Understand IT back office processes utilised in the finance department and develop systems & procedures to improve & drive efficiencies in the finance function
- Aid all business units with financial support in their business planning to assist in their development, providing financial assistance and control & accuracy of their commercial activities. Deal analysis to verify the accuracy and commercial viability (profit, cash flow and risk)
- Produce the companies reporting weekly pack
- Oversee delivery of month end reporting process to be completed by working day 5 including posting all sales and gross profit adjustment journals
- Preparation and review of management accounts, including all commentary, and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage workload of team & interview/induct/train new members as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent / qualified by experience.
- Experience of working within a dynamic working environment.
- Strong analytical skill and the ability to interpret financial and non-financial data.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple functions and cultures.
- Sage 500 experience advantageous
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Previous management experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.