A highly respected business based in Accrington is seeking an ambitious Finance Director to join their growing team. With a number of separate revenue streams, each profitable and growing, the business has established itself as a market leader across the UK.
As Finance Director, you will be number one in finance on site. With exposure throughout the organisation you shall seek to improve process and procedure and provide accurate and detailed financial reporting in order to make critical business decisions.
- Complete and manage the forecasting process, ensuring budgets and board pack detail are produced
- Manage a small team, overseeing the processing of invoices and assuming responsibility for processing payroll
- Enhancing analysis
- Leading Management Accounting and Year End production
- Representing finance in board meetings as a pivotal member of the senior leadership team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- Past experience in a leadership role – minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Experience to improve process and take a lead on producing monthly/yearly accounts
- Technically sound with strong analysis skills
- Able to produce detailed accounts
Salary, Contract and Benefits
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time contract
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for career progression
If you think that this Finance Director role is the right fit for you, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV today.