A multi billion t/o technology business with a global footprint is looking to recruit a commercially focused FInancial Controller to work closely with its Operations and Support teams.
Reporting in to the Finance Director the role will provide financial and commercial support to the operational and support business units in order to assist each function in delivering its own short and medium-term objectives.
Key parts of the role include:
- Managing a team of six accountants and analysts.
- Undertake commercial analysis of financial and other information for the business and to identify and help implement actions to address highlighted issues;
- Develop, produce and review KPIs and Financial information to ensure that we are consistently improving our performance;
- Support the delivery of operational efficiency savings through the new NDC and SAP investments;
- Support the delivery of synergy savings through the integration of existing subsidiary businesses and new acquisitions;
- Be a key member of the operational team.
- Review and challenge the cost base for operational and support functions and to identify areas for efficiencies;
- Support the existing budgeting and forecasting processes for operational and support elements of the business;
- To co-own the balance sheet responsibility for key areas of operations;
- Take responsibility for specific projects to support the development of the division (both financial and non-financial);
- Highlight underperforming activities and support operational management to ensure that a performance plan is put in place;
- Undertake any other projects as required by the Finance Director or as directed by a senior manager from within the operational and support business units.
The ideal candidate will be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with a proven track record in a Business Partnering role within a large and fast-paced, multinational environment.
Prior exposure to a major ERP system, ideally SAP will be of huge benefit.
This is an exceptional employer who have evolved at pace over the last 18 months due to organic growth and multiple acquisitions. Coupled with huge recent investment from the parent company, this is a very exciting time to join.