A start up business within the gaming industry is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their growing organisation and finance team. Located in the heartbeat of Central London, this is an exciting period to be joining a dynamic and progressive start up environment.
Role Responsibilities -
Responsibility for full financial tracking of our eight global events in 2019
Partner with the sales/commercial team to set and formulate budget sales targets and track value of secured contracts
Partner with production team to set and formulate initial cost budgets. Maintain ownership of event cost tracking throughout the period running up to the event.
Undertake analysis to identify and implement areas for event cost savings
Create and implement controls/processes with regards to the event spending e. purchase order systems, spending level approvals etc.
Investigate and ensure compliance with regulatory and tax filing requirements in the different international event locations
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Candidate Requirements -
- Part or fully qualified CIMA/ACCA (Or equivalent)
- Candidates qualified by experience are encouraged to apply
- Previous experience in technology or events would be hugely beneficial however not essential
- Experience in a broad finance role is necessary
- Previous experience in a start up environment would be advantageous