1 day left
- Full Time
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, our client is a recognisable & rapidly expanding company who is looking for a Part Qualified Financial Accountant to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
This job would suit someone who is an ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified by experience Accountant with strong experience in month end accounting duties, including accruals & prepayments. The individual will report to the Finance Director and will be responsible for statutory reporting, internal and external audit processes and ensure there are effective controls around the operational finance activities.
The successful individual will have excellent communication skills with great attention to detail. It is essential the candidate has good problem-solving skills and can think critically. The candidate must be self-motivated with strong Excel skills and previous technical accounting experience. A proven ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels is essential, as is the ability to challenge existing practices and drive improvements. A high level of accuracy and numeracy is needed for this role along with strong Excel knowledge on V-lookup's & Pivot tables.
Duties will include:
- Manage all Financial Accounting information, ensuring it is accurate and produced in accordance with required standards
- Accountable for the month end reconciliations, ensuring all reporting submitted within deadlines
- Ensure all source documentation is authorized in line with current controls & authorize relevant purchase orders in line with guidelines
- Ensure that the annual corporation tax return is produced and submitted by the due dates and that all resulting returns are checked and approved within deadlines
- Preparation of the corporate tax provisions/deferred tax for reporting purpose
- Ensure that the Group's financial systems and controls are sufficient to meet the needs of the business and are documented sufficiently
- Support the broader finance team to complete the monthly accounts with a focus on understanding and analysing the key cost drivers to challenge and drive financial performance
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accountant jobs in St Albans, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly