An experienced Accountant is required to join a Liverpool city centre Business Services organisation for a full-time, permanent contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work for the finance team of a well-established organisation as they undergo a period of growth.
Responsibilities of your new role
Your primary duties as Accountant will include:
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Updating weekly income forecasts;
- Preparation of monthly revenue accounts;
- Detailed analysis of any periodic variances to forecast;
- Reviewing income and costs, challenging any variances to forecast;
- Supporting monthly P&L reviews;
- Assisting other finance functions with the preparation of periodic and longer-term forecasts and annual budgets;
- Developing relationships with internal stakeholders; and
- Assisting with the assessment and implementation of new contracts from revenue viewpoint
To be successful in your application to this Accounting opportunity you must be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) who can demonstrate:
- Experience of management accounts, revenue accounting, income and supply chain costs;
- Analytical and reporting skills;
- Ability to influence and support;
- Commercial awareness;
- Advanced Excel skills; and
- Ideally you will have worked within a multi-site environment
The successful Accountant will be offered £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation and add value to their busy finance team. Apply today to be considered immediately for this Accountant opportunity in Liverpool.