Senior Internal Auditor - Change
Senior Internal Auditor - Change | Edinburgh, City Centre | £40000 - 48000 + benefits & bonus | Permanent
Your new company
A Global Investment & Asset Management organisation is seeking to appoint a Senior Auditor - Change on a full time, permanent basis. Group Internal Audit have a key role in supporting the organisation in achieving its strategic objectives of being a world class Savings and Investments organisation.
Your new role
Reporting to the Change Audit Manager, you will be responsible for supporting delivery of a portfolio of change audit work across the organisation. You will be a part of a tight-knit team of audit managers and senior auditors.
You will need to be robust and credible when delivering insights, audit issues and guidance to senior stakeholders in respect of strategic change management. As such, advanced communication and relationship management skills are essential, developed through interaction with stakeholders at all levels.
The change audit team is responsible for providing insight and assurance over all areas of strategic change across the organisation. This organisation is currently in a period of unprecedented transformation and regulatory change. This is a unique opportunity to support the business on its journey, as well as coaching and developing your team through the benefit of your own experiences to date.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level, with a relevant professional qualification or experience
- Experience of auditing and/or involvement with change programmes and projects
- Demonstrable experience of change management, preferably within an asset management, or financial services context
- An ability to quickly grasp the objectives of a change initiative and work independently to appraise key risks and controls using the Internal Audit methodology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in 1:1 and group situations
- Proven ability to build relationships and positively influence stakeholders at all levels
What you'll get in return
A highly competitive salary with excellent benefits, bonus and flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.