Interim Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager - Interim 6 Months
An exciting opportunity for a diligent and commercially minded Finance professional to join a dynamic, internationally recognised market leader in the technology industry. As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be based in Weybridge and business partnering a fast-paced division, whilst working collaboratively with their Senior Leadership Team. Providing unrivalled financial insight, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Finance.
As the Commercial Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will constructively challenge the robustness of the divisions financial plans when appropriate, providing in depth support with their monthly, quarterly and annual financial planning processes.
- When required, the wider finance team will require your assistance with the analysis for both internal and external reporting.
- You will identify areas where financial performance can be maximised to grow the business. You will do this through identifying market trends and managing the performance versus the plan, with analysis and value-added reporting.
- Not only will your financial insight, analysis and appraisal support the overall development of the divisions business strategy, it will also influence everyday commercial decisions and customer proposals and bids.
- You will be driving financial performance by business partnering the division, ensuring they deliver on their financial objectives which among many, will include sales, profitably and market share.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will need to be a personable Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA with experience in a commercial role and preferably within a technology business. You will need to be a proactive professional, with strong influencing skills as well as strong reporting skills. It is essential that you can work under pressure, sustaining strong commercial acumen and excellent analytical skills. You will also need to have experience using an ERP system, preferably SAP.