Qualified Management Accountant required for temporary job based in High Wycombe.
Your new company
Our client has an opportunity for a Retail & Central Analyst to join their Finance team based in High Wycombe, on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months.
Your new role
The Management accountant role will be to support the business and finance team in all aspects of the management accounts.
The role includes:
- Day to day management and reporting of key business costs
- Deliver weekly / monthly business reporting, accurately and on time
- Prepare monthly prepayments, accruals and journal postings
- Provide balance sheet reconciliations monthly
- Provide Flash forecasts monthly
- Deliver the month end P&L providing meaningful variance analysis to budget, forecast and last year
- Prepare the annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Adhoc analysis as required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need:
- To be a Qualified (CIMA/ACCA) accountant
- The ability to hit the ground running and deliver with limited supervision, whilst being able to prioritise and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment
- A working knowledge of either Retail or FMCG preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in one of more of the top ERP systems, preferably Oracle
- Good excel skills
- Strong financial accounting experience
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.