Trainee Assistant Accountant
A rapidly expanding Lancaster based company is currently seeking a Trainee Assistant Accountant to join their existing finance team. The company is one of the North West’s largest and longest standing packaging manufacturers, boasting a diverse portfolio of interests and an ever increasing customer base.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Trainee Assistant Accountant, your role over time will be to work within one of the company’s specialist departments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Cash flow projections and quotations
- End of month bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Balance Sheets
- Management Accounts
- Managing financial data through bespoke systems
- Assisting with general ad hoc duties as required
You will benefit from significant prospects in training and development, including the opportunity to commence or continue to study towards a professional accountancy qualification.
- High standard of academic qualifications e.g. A Finance degree or a Finance related degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a finance setting is not essential as full training will be provided however a basic knowledge is desirable
- A genuine passion for pursuing a career in finance and a desire to establish yourself and grow within the business is essential
Salary, Contract and Benefits
- Competitive starting salary – up to £19,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time contract
- Full training included
- Generous holiday and benefits
Apply for this Trainee Assistant Accountant role in Lancaster today by submitting your CV.