Financial Controller - International Real Estate Co
Financial Controller - International Real Estate - Our Client is a highly successful international Real Estate Investment and Asset Management Company who have appointed us to recruit an experienced Finance Controller to join its senior management team. This is a diverse role that will include heading a team who produce timely and accurate financial/property related information and assume control of global financial reporting.
THE ROLE - Reporting to the Board, you will assume daily responsibility for the Finance Department and responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for the review and submission of all financial statements for the worldwide property portfolio under IFRS.
- Preparing, reviewing and presenting Board papers for Board of Directors meetings (both UK and overseas).
- Reviewing commercial deals and making recommendations thereupon.
- Overseeing tax compliance (including vat) and reviewing group structures with tax consultants for tax efficiency.
- Overseeing of annual budgeting and valuation processes.
- Maintaining and documenting internal controls and process improvements.
- Ownership of relationship with Internal and External Auditors.
- Preparing and distributing Audit Committee papers.
- Developing and maintaining of both general ledger, consolidation and property systems.
- Ad-hoc projects.
THE PERSON: To apply, YOU MUST be degree educated and be ACA qualified (from a top firm of Chartered Accountants) with a good working knowledge of IFRS and be able to demonstrate proven and solid managerial experience (leading and training) combine with at least 8-10 years + overall Real Estate/Property Sector experience. You should additionally possess proven organisational, forward planning and delegation skills and be able to demonstrate excellent communication, report writing, analytical and accountancy skills with demonstrable 'hands on' accounting and reporting experience and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook