Commercial Finance Manager
Kicking off the New Year, this is surely the best career opportunity in the market for an ambitious, high potential Finance professional!
I am pleased to represent this award winning high profile and rapidly growing Creative Agency based in Central Manchester.
This newly created role, reporting directly to the CFO, will operate as part of a switched on and vibrant team of commercially focused, creative thinking professionals who consistently aim to exceed client expectations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Forming strong working relationships with the agency Account Executives, take ownership of the accurate accounting of WIP across the various teams regarding client and job reporting.
- Continuously seek ways to improve the income forecasting process.
- Support the production of group "flash" revenue and cost reports.
- Team profitability reporting/analysis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and group reporting.
- Ad hoc projects to identify and assess new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a top potential Finalist/recently qualified accountant, trained in either Practice or Industry/Commerce. More importantly, you must have the energy as well as the interpersonal and social skills to "fit" within this fast growing Creative Agency business culture.
My client offers a competitive starting salary range and excellent benefits package, as well as excellent career prospects to develop your career in line with the ongoing business expansion.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant - all strong relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct response.