Senior Finance Manager
Our client based in Exeter are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Finance Manager.
This position is reporting directly into the Site Director and will be providing finance leadership to the operating unit, driving enhanced business performance and decision making, based on financial information and business analysis, along with the successful implementation of new projects.
- Key member of the Senior Management Team, providing financial leadership and strategic decision making.
- Deliver accurate and insightful month end management accounts, variance analysis and commentary - both financial and non-financial.
- Manage forecasting and annual budgeting process, including extensive discussions with operational staff and co-ordination with central finance team.
- Ownership of management information, deep understanding of activities and drivers.
- Ongoing identification & communication of risks & opportunities through general interactions with operations, ad-hoc scenario analyses of commercial opportunities.
- Provision of financial billing data to the receivables team and resolution of any issues that arise in the billing process.
- Ensuring management, implementation and compliance with financial control policies and processes.
- Monitoring of performance against contracted targets.
- Lead, develop and coach direct reports in accordance with company expectations.
- Provide day to day finance support to the operational management and teams.
The successful candidate will ideally be:
- ACA / ACCA or CIMA qualified - 5 Years PQE
- Experienced working as the No Operational Finance Lead
- Strong communicator, able to deliver financial information to both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Commercially minded, and able to provide accurate business analysis for key decision making