Divisional Finance Director
£70,000 - £80,000 plus Car & Bonus
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a Nottinghamshire based manufacturing Client as they recruit a Divisional Finance Director. An exciting and growing organisation looking for a strategic thinker to look at the bigger picture, using their managerial expertise, hands-on approach and analytical mind-set to motivate a team and support business needs.
- Analyse accurate figures and performance to improve and maintain profit and deadlines.
- Support and motivate a finance team and over see other areas of the business unit.
- Ensure accurate documentation throughout accounts and compliant to structured policies.
- Preparation of financial reports and forecasts to ensure they are in line with costing and budgets.
- Analysing potential risks and opportunities with new and existing projects
- Liaising with senior managers for decision making and improvements.
- Optimisation of workload and staff with training and development.
- Have the focal point on ways to make cost reductions to increase revenue.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA.
- To have worked within the manufacturing sector.
- Experience of Sar-banes Oxley (SOX) and GAAP standards.
- Strong leaderships skills, improvement making, problem solving and data analysis.
A perfect opportunity for an individual to utilise there analytical mind to support and grow a business division, working with management to get to the depths of problems and have your say to make improvements. A proactive leader to deliver solid business acumen to advance processes, probability and the business unit as a whole.
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email