1 day left
- Full Time
Axiom are working with a leading organisation and are looking for a Finance Manager to provide comprehensive support to the centralised global finance function, and key responsibility for the preparation and submission of all financial and taxation related statutory filings within the Group.
As the Finance Manager you will provide support to the Financial Controller and Director who are responsible for all aspects of finance.At present the Group has subsidiaries in the UK, USA, France, Germany, Portugal, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Italy.
- Assistance with the preparation of year-end statutory accounts for all group and legal entities.
- Ensure that VAT, Intrastat, turnover taxation, PPRS and all similar and related statutory submissions are filed accurately and timeously, on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, in all jurisdictions, and to ensure payments are accrued correctly, and made on time.
- Ensure that all ONS submissions are filed accurately and on time.
- Assist with internal and external VAT and Intrastat audits.
- Ensure that VAT returns reconcile to the General Ledgers of all legal entities and follow up of all reconciling items.
- Assist with the year-end statutory audits, and liaise with external agencies and auditors.
- Provide technical accounting support by investigating, researching and drafting technical accounting guidance in line with UK GAAP and accounting policies and procedures in a timely manner.
- Lead the preparation of a number of key notes to the half-year and full year group financial statements.
- Responsible for any other ad-hoc or routine financial or taxation related filings in all jurisdictions.
- Responsible to ensure Navision is up to date with business or regulatory changes according to local legislation.
- Responsible to ensure all supporting processes are in place to collate and coordinate the collection of information required in the above statutory filings.
- Ensure the Group is compliant with all local regulatory requirements regarding the retention of records and supporting documentation.
- ACA qualified accountant, trained at an audit practice, experienced in preparation of Statutory accounts.
- Experience in International VAT reporting, EC sales and Intrastat reporting, with specific exposure to global trading in goods, and specifically between EU countries.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly