Interim Financial Accountant - £300-350 per day
A listed technology business is looking for an interim financial accountant to join their team for 6 months.
Located in the heart of Central London, this business is an employer of choice.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements according to IFRS (incl. notes and management report)
- Manage consolidation of 60+ subsidiaries (incl. holding entities)
- Execution of financial analyses on group level
- Develop and maintain accounting policies, reporting processes, and internal controls
- Provide advice to local finance teams for accounting related matters
- Contact person for the group auditor
- Ad-hoc projects
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CA)
- Very strong IFRS skills, a hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working, and logical thinking skills
- Being able to obtain fast solutions and working independently
- Feeling confident with established consolidation instruments and all MS-Office programs, especially Excel