Senior Insolvency Administrator - Excellent Business
This is a fantastic opportunity for and experience insolvency administrator or Senior Administrator to joina highly reputable business based near Darftord. They are looking to employ a Senior Administrator and are offering fantastic progression prospects.
My client are a well respected accountancy firm with offices near Dartford is looking to appoint an Insolvency professional at Senior Administrator level. Your primary responsibilities will be to support the senior staff on Corporate and Personal Insolvency cases.
As an Insolvency administrator you will oversee CVL's, MVL's, Administrations, CVAs and your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Undertake all related investigation work and asset realisation as required on case work
- Realise assets and agree claims
- Preparation of statutory documents and reports,
- Liaise with companies experiencing financial difficulties, dealing with directors, creditors, bankers and employees.
- Complete tasks on time and update the IPS diary accordingly
- CPI qualifications are desirable but not essential
- At least two year's experience in corporate insolvency
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel