Target Operating Model Business Change Leads x 3
Our client is a global market leader in their field, providing business services support to a broad client base who are currently undergoing a significant and exciting period of business transformation which includes a BPO outsourcing project, so seeking to hire 3 candidates asap on a 14 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
The successful candidates will be responsible to implement the TOM changes required in the organization’s operating model to a specific business area, of which there are 3 key units in total and ensure the structure that is left in the UK post outsourcing remains fit for purpose.
The key responsibilities for the Target Operating Model (TOM) Business Change Leads will be:-
- To implement the TOM changes during transition to a specific business area
- Ensure that the change is within the business area
- Manage and execute location consolidation
- Define and manage projects to prepare sites for the transition of services – for example organisation changes to avoid the issue of fractional FTEs; tactical technology changes to deliver value to sites.
- Collect and validate additional site data and documentation
- Ensure that the commercial aspects of the contracts are considered during implementation and any major risks are mitigated
- Manage due diligence at sites
- Prepare status reports and update project team on solution implementation progress
- Facilitate and participate and project meetings and workshops for the business area
- Assist the UK TOM enablement lead with project coordination, issue resolution, support and guidance to the team throughout the course of the project
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business area stakeholders
- Manage timelines and key milestones, escalating risks as appropriate
- Identify solutions and implementation approach to mitigate identified transition risks
- Collaborate with other workstreams when applicable to ensure consistency
To be considered for these opportunities, you will have BPO outsourcing experience with either a strong project management background with some Finance experience, or a Finance Manager/similar with Project Management skills. You MUST have experience with other similar BPO programmes, preferably within a similar TOM operating model environment, with experience of operating model changes.