Management Accountant - South Manchester
The company is looking to invested in a part qualified accountant to developed them into a quality fully qualified Accountant who will play a key role in the Finance function.
An amazing client to work for who always provide their employees with continued support to grow their career. They're growing continuously each year and really making their mark within a competitive market.
- Structuring daily work load within the Finance department.
- Preparing management accounts within the agreed time scales
- Ensure VAT reports are correctly completed
- Managing a small team within the UK but also liaising with overseas personal.
- Working closely with team on all training issues and requirements.
- Be able to lead by example and have a professional approach.
- Have very good IT skills and have experience with Sage or Oracle system
The ideal candidate must be at least part qualified with strong experience in Management Accounts. They're looking for someone to hit the ground running and able to deal with high workload.
The successful candidate will receive a salary around £30,000 with excellent benefits including study support.