Commercial Finance Analyst
A dynamic fintech business with ambitious growth plans are looking to hire a talented Commercial Finance Analyst. You will be responsible for providing financial support and building effective relationships with the non-finance functions across the business. This newly created role will actively contribute to the development and implementation of business partnering across the company, ensuring that finance is best supporting their ambitious future growth plans.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- ACA qualification from practice or CIMA qualified through a large commercial graduate scheme.
- Newly qualified-2 years post qualified experience
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to partner global senior stakeholders
- Strong Excel modeling skills
A little more information about the role:
- Highly commercial role, supporting both the Business Partnering team and FP&A team to drive business performance through financial reporting and analysis.
- Act as a trusted point of contact to a varied stakeholder base including C-level executives.
- Assist in financial planning including budgeting, forecasting and analysis for your business segment, and contribution in support of long-term strategic initiatives.
- Support key business decision-making through ad-hoc analysis.
£45,000 - £55,000 base with bonus and benefits.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.