Commercial Financial Accountant
This is a very broad accounting role with excellent development.
Business partner to the CEO, providing analysis to drive business decisions
My client is an exclusive, award winning, growing market leader in their industry. This role is based in there modern, impressive offices based in Richmond upon Thames.
The Commercial Financial Accountant will be responsible for financial and management accounting, VAT and bank. They will also Work with the Commercial Director to produce scenario models and analysis to drive and inform business decisions.
The successful Commercial Financial Accountant will ideally be a recently ACA qualified (or equivalent) accountant looking for a first move from practice.
- Multi-currency and multi-entity exposure.
- Considered and driven in approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple workloads to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of technical accounting
- Able to work with senior stakeholders with the ability to challenge
- Strong Excel skills
The Commercial Financial Accountant role comes with a very competitive package.
Real Estate and Property