Senior Financial Accountant
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Accountant within one of the largest real estate businesses in the world. This will be a challenging and varied role offering excellent progression opportunities.
My client is one of the largest real estate businesses in the world and offers a full suite of property services to a range of sectors. They have an excellent environment which promotes collaboration, progression, and flexible working. This is evidence by this Senior Financial Accountant role becoming available as a result of internal promotion within London.
As the Senior Financial Accountant you will report to the Financial Controller and have full control of the reporting for the UK entity. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Supporting the team with the group reporting, specifically at month end;
- Partner with non-finance functions in the business to support on policy and control advice;
- Liaise with the FP&A team to support some P&L reporting activities;
- Support VAT reporting alongside the specialist tax team;
- Help with process and systems improvements;
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
As a strong applicant for this Senior Financial Accountant you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA preferred);
- Demonstrate a strong technical financial accounting background ideally with some US GAAP knowledge;
- Be comfortable working in a matrix environment;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Some real estate exposure will be advantageous.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £60,000-£70,000 depending on experience plus benefits including discretionary bonus, PMI, pension, and a range of flexible benefits.