Financial Accountant - Property Development
1 day left
- Full Time
Financial Accountant - Property Development. Our Client is a European market-leading, property development company with firms in several countries including the UK. They have expanded rapidly and are known for their exceptionally high standards and quality of service. They have been established for over 20 years and are now looking to take on a Financial Accountant to join their prestigious accounting team.
Reporting to the UK Head of Accounting, the role will require the successful candidate to fulfil the following duties:
- Producing management accounts including; reconciliation, prepayments, accruals etc.
- Preparing and submitting VAT and CIS returns.
- Reporting in accordance with corporate deadlines.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Managing monthly and quarterly billing.
- Managing and providing information to external auditors.
- Managing monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Participating at monthly, quarterly and year end closings to ensure timely UK statutory and IFRS.
- Maintaining aged creditors and debtors
- Regularly reviewing of ledger accounts to ensure correct postings and up to date vendor and customer accounts.
- Overviewing weekly payment runs and ensuring timely payments to suppliers.
The Person must be CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified with at least 3 years' experience of preparing financial and management accounts. It is essential that the successful person has worked for another property development or construction company. The person must have knowledge of the relevant statutory regulations (IFRS/UK GAAP) and some understanding of UK tax. The incumbent will be able to work quickly, effectively with the ability to prioritise and consistently meet deadlines set. The Candidate will be highly motivated, a team player and be able to work proactively with minimum guidance.
This is a great opportunity for any aspiring accountant. Working for one of the largest property development companies in Europe will add great value to your career and they are offering a chance to grow within the company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Apply for Financial Accountant - Property Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly