An exciting and expanding national retail organisation is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team in Manchester city centre on a full-time, permanent basis. This opportunity has arisen due to internal promotion and offers the chance for a Financial Analyst to join one of the largest retailers in their industry.
Key responsibilities of your new role
Reporting directly to a Senior Finance Manager, you will be primarily responsible for providing specialist financial and analytical information to assist in intelligent business decision making. Your key duties as Finance Analyst will include:
- Production of monthly, weekly and quarterly performance related reports for the division;
- Production and review of monthly management account packs and forecasting in relation to business plans;
- Transactional and trend analysis to provide the business decision makers with commercial insight;
- Production of reports that support accurate invoices and review of invoices;
- Analysing statistics and trends to improve underperforming system controls and processes;
- Reconciling purchase prices of products and product margin to maximise profitability; and
- Translating statistical and financial information to non-finance professionals to make commercially astute business decisions.
To be successful in your application to this data and reporting Financial Analysis role you must demonstrate:
- Part-qualified accountant (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent);
- Highly analytical and commercially aware;
- Proven experience in manipulating and analysing large data sets;
- Clear communication and proficient Excel skills; and
- The ability to pick up and operate bespoke internal systems quickly.
Salary and benefits
The successful Finance Analyst will benefit from:
- Up to £25,000 per annum;
- Full study package to encourage your professional development; and
- Training and support from a dynamic finance team who have ambitious growth plans.
Submit your application today to be considered immediately for this Finance Analyst opportunity in Manchester.