An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified management accountant to join a growing technology business located in Central London. The business is private equity backed and are now two years post start up.
This is a business facing role that that reports in to the finance controller and will be responsible for the monthly management reporting and communicating this to senior management.
- Production of month end management accounts to timetable, incorporating profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting across the group.
- Management of accruals, prepayments, depreciation and all monthly reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of monthly key ledger balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- Production of booking system (Dolphin) monthly reports and reconciliations into the accounting system (Sage 50)
- Weekly MI preparation and maintenance of Gross Margin tracker file.
- Production of VAT returns (Incl. EC Sales and Reverse Charge) and monthly CAA ATOL returns.
- Management of Nominal ledger journals into Sage 50.
- Daily multi-currency bank reconciliations across 10 accounts.
- Preparation of weekly currency hedging spreadsheet for review by the FD.
- Assist the Finance Director in ad-hoc projects and analysis.
- Work closely within the Finance team in administrational queries.
- Liaise with other Depts. in tracking of budgetary performance
- Accounting degree educated.
- Currently studying or newly qualified (CIMA or ACCA)
- Bright and enthusiastic
- Highly organised
- Calm under pressure with an ability to meet tight monthly PE reporting deadlines
- Absolute, unwavering attention to detail
- Numerate with strong previous reconciliation experience.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel (VLOOKUP and SUMIFS)
- Has a passion for technology