Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a dynamic company based in the Leicestershire area.
The successful candidate will have experience of reviewing standard costs, business partnering with operational managers and product management teams to ensure accurate manufacturing costs along with producing a full set of management accounts.
Your main duties will include:
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Documenting and reporting of weekly costs and KPI’s
- Producing budgets and forecasts as well as analysing weekly variances
- Taking responsibility of all reconciliations
- Completion of all accruals and prepayments within the month
- Assist Finance Manager with any formal forecasting and budgeting processes
- Ensure all reporting is compliant with company policy
- Taking responsibility of the month end process
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified, although QBE and Finalists will also be considered
- Hold manufacturing experience with standard cost knowledge
- Ideally hold experience working in a SOX controlled environment
- Possess excellent IT skills, including intermediate MS Excel (Vlookups, Pivot tables and Sumifs)
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch with you to discuss the role further.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.