UK Finance Manager
We are delighted to be recruiting for this prestigious retail business based in the Chelsea area of London. Reporting to the CFO your remit will be to provide timely and accurate financial information to assist with the strategic decision making of the UK division moving forward.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the retail financials for 3 retail outlets
- Managing the financials for UK Wholesale customer, assist Sales team in understanding customer orders, invoicing, discount, payment terms, and margin etc.
- Run margin analysis on a monthly basis and be confident to identify and justify the margin fluctuation against plan.
- Provide challenge for low margin and discount transactions
- Assist in preparing annual budget and mid-year forecast / quarterly forecast for UK business
- Setting up SOP for our retail operations in UK to strengthen financial controls
- Assist in preparing new business case / financial model for all new investment opportunities in UK
This is an excellent opportunity for a retail focused candidate who has prior experience of operating at a senior level. You will be a self starter who has excellent communication skills, both written and oral. You will display an entrepreneurial mindset and have the ability to influence and persuade in order to achieve goals.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with a minimum of three years recent hands on retail experience. The role is ideally suited to a financial controller/finance manager looking to continue their career within an exciting fast paced retail environment.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send you CV today.