The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a successful company in North Derbyshire. You will be working for a dynamic business that operates in a fast-moving business, who's success has come from their strong customer focus.
As the Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager, based at head office, but limited UK travel may be necessary. You will be responsible for delivering accurate and timely reporting, and providing financial support to the senior management team. You will be working closely with key stakeholders, and strategically important customers.
- The production of weekly management accounts
- Providing guidance and support to the Assistant Accountant and Administration teams
- Reporting of weekly costs and KPI's
- Development of reporting systems and data capture
- Analysis of weekly variances to budget
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Periodic balance sheet reconciliation’s
- Liaison with senior management team for review of costs and ad-hoc projects
- Performance management of administration teams
- Advising on financial impact of regional decisions
- Ad hoc projects as required by senior management
- Provide commercial finance support and guidance to key stakeholders through a business partnering approach.
You will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) ideally with previous experience of working within an FMCG or Logistics background. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels, and have a proactive and challenging nature. You will be forward thinking and work autonomously, with the ability to develop a culture of continuous improvement. You will have drive and the ambition to use your skills to help to dive the company forward.
As well as a competitive salary and pension, you will be provided with a company car car allowance. The company also offer clear career development opportunities.
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.