The SF Group are currently recruiting for a qualified Management Accountant for an SME Manufacturing business in South Derbyshire. This is a new role within the business due to the growth and expansion of the business and will report directly into the Financial Controller
As the Management Accountant you will be working closely with the site Financial Controller and the Group Finance Director.
- Development & maintenance of standard costing system
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis against standard costs
- Overhead analysis
- Preparation of monthly audit files with full balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of tax computation & analysis
- Journal preparation & entry
- Vat, Intrastat Returns & other government stats
- Cash flow forecast
- Fixed assets additions & disposals
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of tax computation
You must be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and will have experience of working as a Management/Cost Accountant with exposure of working within a manufacturing business and costing experience. The ideal candidate must be organised and confident and something that is willing to go that bit extra to get things done. You will be hands on, with excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and challenge across the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business for you to make the role your own, and review current processes and make changes where required.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration