A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join this innovative, dynamic, forward thinking and vibrant technology SME business based on the outskirts of Oxford.
As they continue to grow rapidly they are now looking for a Fully Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA to get involved in all aspects of financial reporting and management accounts. Preferably with experience in practice/industry.
With responsibility for one member of staff duties will include
- Producing monthly consolidated financial statements
- Budgets and financial forecasts
- Regulatory reporting and audit processes
- Month end and year end processes
- Accounting operations AR, AP, GL
- Development of internal control policies and procedures
You will be confident, ambitious, outgoing, and passionate with an analytical mind. Excellent communication skills, dedicated and hardworking.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to add value and grow with the company whilst reaping the rewards.
The company prides itself in rewarding staff in a collaborative environment where you play, get work done and inspire well-being.
Salary is negotiable with an excellent benefits package
Free parking, extensive holiday allowance, options, pension etc.