Interim Senior Group Reporting Manager
A fast paced & rapidly growing software organisation is looking for a Senior Group Reporting Manager to join their team during a period of change and transformation, based in London, £450-£500 per day.
The successful candidate will assist with all elements of month end including; preparation of monthly consolidated statutory group accounts, production of monthly Board Pack, ownership of the month end intercompany reconciliations & management of month GL close. You will also be tasked with assessing the current internal processes before implementing new controls to significantly improve and streamline the financial reporting tools and processes. You will also be asked to assist with ad hoc projects.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA)
- Significant group reporting experience
- Strong & current knowledge of accounting standards
- Track record of improving/implementing processes & controls
- Advanced Excel
- SAAS or sfotware sector experience would be highly beneficial
- Hands-on approach with the ability to hit the ground running
- Able to adapt to a fast paced and challenging working environment
- Self-starter, driven to add value from the outset of an assignment
- Strong communication skills
Please note: applicants must be able to interview week commencing 21st January and start immediately.