Global Organisation urgently requires a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their business on a temporary assignment. This is a fast paced environment, therefore the Financial Accountant needs to be a proactive individual who is able to hit the ground running, able to prioritise and work on own initiative in order to complete tasks in an timely and effective manner.
The Financial Accountant who also require excellent communication skills, able to interact with the team and have a “can do” attitude.
Duties of the Financial Accountant include:
· Preparation of statutory accounts
· Month end journals, accruals and prepayments
· Balance sheet reconciliations
· Preparations of quarterly VAT returns, EC sales list and monthly intrastate reports
· Preparation of monthly management accounts
· Cost centre reporting
· Tax projects
· Ad-hoc projects
Strong technical experience is essential for this role. The Financial Accountant would need the drive and motivation to complete tasks at hand without supervision. Have the ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines.