This is a leading Television distribution company who is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth, resulting in the need for a qualified Finance Analyst to join their FP&A team. This will be a broad commercial role for a period of 3-6 months to assist during a system implementation and will involve a mix of daily analytical work and project support.
The ideal candidate will have gained experience within TV/Film/Distribution or Media and have excellent Excel & modelling skills. You will be a great team player who is at ease communicating around the business and enjoys working within a vibrant media organisation
- Provide the sales team with analytical support that will include individual deal profitability, investment analysis, and territory /genre performance
- Update the rolling revenue and cash flow forecasts, analysing any anomalies
- Assist with preparing data for upload onto a new planning system
- Review and clear down the royalties ledger.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience gained within a media organisation
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to handle large volumes of data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on, energetic, self-motivated and proactive
- Great attention to detail and able to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
- Modelling experience
- Experience of the TV distribution/licencing environment