£25,000 Per annum + Benefits
We are one of the world's largest technology distributors. We certify, train, instruct and support our reseller customers, and help configure, install and finance their purchases.
We are looking for 2 Full Time and 1 Part Time (18.75 hpw - job share) Credit Controllers to join our established team in Basingstoke.
Responsible for meeting individual cash collection and aged debt targets as well as assisting in the achievement of both team and departmental objectives.
Accountabilities of the Credit Controller:
- To achieve the monthly cash performance target. Reduce shortfalls and ensure dunning and late payer process is followed.
- Negotiation with customers to resolve outstanding issues and secure payment of overdue debt. Aged debt must be reduced in line with individual, team and departmental monthly targets.
- Monitor the ledger to identify customers reaching credit limit – obtain authorisation to exceed limit or secure payment to reduce balance.
- Provide Collections Manager and Sales Department with information on late payers and issues that may prevent trading.
- Reconciliation of customer statements to produce a concise overview of the account for the customer.
- Ensure that all debts at document level of over £5,000 are fully documented and every effort is made to ensure that business risk is minimized.
Knowledge Skills and Experience of the Credit Controller:
- Previous experience in a Credit Collection/ Finance role is desirable but not essential
- Effective Communication
- Distribution Industry experience is an advantage
- A desire to be ICM qualified/working towards ICM qualification
- Pension contribution,
- Private Medical care
- Gym discounts
- My Benefits portal.
- Free parking.
- Opportunities for progression and development.
- Great atmosphere, inclusive and exciting. Team mentality, Quarter end and year end activities inc year end party.
If this Credit Controller role sounds right for you, apply now.