SF Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to work for a superb business in Derby. You will be responsible for reporting on all aspects of financial performance, whilst ensuring that the reports produced enable the delivery of optimum performance.
You will be responsible for:
• The provision of monthly management accounts, associated performance information and commentary on key financial and non financial indicators to facilitate management decision making
• Provide high quality analysis and insight of key issues and present suggestions for improving performance in a logical and compelling way
• Delivers, maintains and improves reporting and analysis for all recurring finance activities, including the development of standard templates used by the Finance community
• Management of cost-centre reporting, including the provision of insight and advice on cost control
• Assist in the preparation and submission of Business Plans, Budgets and Quarterly re forecasts
• Lead monthly and quarterly performance reviews with Directors and Management to identify areas to celebrate and areas for improvement
• Presenting data and Business Partnering Non-Finance Stakeholders across the business
Our client is looking for confident, hungry individuals with the ability to challenge and question why. The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) or equivalent, and have previous experience in a Management Accountant role with an ability to solve challenging problems. You will be someone not afraid of a challenge, happy to get stuck. You will have proven experience gained within a commercial or business analysis environment, with strong Excel skills.
If this sounds like a role of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration