Based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire, our client is a growing Pharmaceutical company looking for a qualified accountant to join them as Commercial Analyst on an interim project for 6 months.
The job would suit a qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA analyst or business partner to be responsible for influencing the business through the analysis of all revenue related information reporting to the Director of Finance. advanced data modelling experience.
This company is a very successful Pharmaceutical business which has been serving its customers throughout the UK and Internationally. The company is a global leader in their market that continually strives to provide advancements in their field.
The successful individual will have a strong pedigree of working with Sales and understanding the commercial information of a business around revenue - margins, product mix, clients mix, market share by product and client etc. It is also imperative that experience is from within the Pharmaceutical sector using a system called IMS. The individual should also be hands on in many aspects of the analytics but able to see the big picture and understand the business implications from their findings.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Head of Finance across commercial business functions
- Exceptional experience managing large data sets utilising business intelligence tools (ideally SFE)
- Analysing e-market data, compiling and producing commercial reports
- Business partner with key, senior stakeholders both internally and externally across technical and non-technical teams
- Utilising IMS to retrieve and manipulate data around sales performance
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
For more information about this role or any other Commercial Analyst jobs in Amersham, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.