Part-time Client Accountant
Our client, based in Central London, is a thriving management & professional services business. Due to their constant growth and acquisition of new clients they are currently seeking a part-time Client Accountant to join their team on a job-share basis.
The company are very much a media business culturally with cool offices and a dress down policy. We know number of their current employees and they all love working there!
Our client is looking for an organised, upbeat and detail focussed Client Accountant to take on the day to day running of the client accounts, ownership of the invoicing, management of the payment process and fielding of supplier queries in regards to income.
This is a newly created part-time position at the business that has been designed as a job share with a current employee, 3 days a week are on offer.
- Updating customer / client ledger with new clients
- Manage client and company sales ledgers including raising all invoices and credit notes
- Review and understand client contracts to ensure accurate bookings in the system through liaising with talent managers and the legal team
- Ensure VAT is calculated correctly on bookings and commission
- Allocating cash to the correct client accounts
- Maintaining client bank accounts and reconciliations
- Set up all client payments (bi-monthly) and send out corresponding remittance advice
- Develop knowledge of our bookings system, PAPRIKA, and provide training to new talent managers
- Resolve sales queries through liaising with clients and talent managers
- Liaising with client accountants
- Manage the client recharge process, ensuring that expenses are recharged to the correct client
Must have experience
- At least 2 years experience working in a finance role with a genuine willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
Things that would be nice to have
- Experience using Paprika
- Previous agency/client accounting experience
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.