We are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the small, hands on finance team based at our offices in Canary Wharf.
Reach Work is a portfolio of market leading specialist job sites: GAAPweb (accountancy & finance), TotallyLegal (solicitors & lawyers) and SecsintheCity (PAs & EAs). We're part of Reach plc, one of the UK's largest multimedia publishers.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your core duties as Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Daily revenue reporting
- Managing supplier invoices and deal with queries
- Processing our monthly payment runs
- Preparation of prepayment, accrual and provision journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Compilation and submission of VAT returns
- Issuing ecommerce and other sundry sales invoices
- Weekly forecast and month end reporting to Group
- Working with external auditors during interims and year end
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful in your application to this Management Accounting role you should be a recent graduate who demonstrates:
- Some experience in a junior finance role
- Keen to develop a career in accountancy
- Strong excel skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Package & Benefits:
Reach plc will offer the successful Assistant Management Accountant a strong salary and benefits package including:
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Full study package
- 25 days holidays
- Gym membership
- A competitive pension
This Assistant Management Accountant role is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within a fast paced, digital environment that's committed to investing in your professional training and development. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Please state in your cover letter whether you're looking for full-time or part-time.