£50,000 - £55,000
Rapidly expanding £40m turnover business (aspirational and autonomous subsidiary of a large dynamic and professional group) have a requirement for an ambitious Finance Manager.
This is a business that really makes a positive difference to the lives of others. You will work with colleagues with strong values and high integrity.
As number 2 to the Head of Finance you will enjoy and extremely varied and integral role within a business amid exciting change, investment and continued growth.
The role will include all aspects of financial management, reporting, management accounting and business partnering (managing a small cohesive and proactive team of qualified and non-qualified accountants).
You will play a vital role in assisting the business to continue to deliver exceptional service, continue to grow in existing and new markets and ultimately continue to drive profit.
· You will need to have excellent technical accounting skills (ideally gained within a top tier practice). Coupled with your strong core accounting you will need to be able to confidently demonstrate strong commercial acumen and an ability to drive positive change.
· You will work within a talented senior leadership team and play a key role as a financial sounding board to managers across the business (supported by the Head of Finance / FD).
· You will need to be someone who enjoys working in an ambitious and professional business. You will have a natural eye for detail and enjoy contributing to continuous positive change.
· Previous experience of an ERP system is required.
· You will need ACA / ACCA or CIMA qualification.
· A superb role for an ambitious finance manager / senior financial accountant looking to join a business able to offer plenty of exposure, career development and commercial involvement that would prime them well for an FD role downstream.
· The business is able to offer rewarding career development opportunities for this individual.
You will ideally have experience of working within a division / subsidiary of a group and have been involved in group reporting.