1 day left
- Full Time
A fast-paced, successful FMCG business with offices based in Huntingdon are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to fill a newly created position within their finance team. This full-time and permanent role presents an exciting opportunity to mix transactional and investigative finance work.
Responsibilities of your new role
As Accounts Assistant you will enjoy a varied role with duties including:
- Reviewing consignments daily and ensuring that attached costs are accurate
- Reporting on weekly consignment cost movements
- Delivering daily tasks which support and contribute to the delivery of overall Finance KPIs
- Maintaining intake sheets & in conjunction with the logistics team
- Check quantities and costs on the purchase invoices and referencing back to the consignment
To be successful in your application to this Accounts Assistant role you must demonstrate:
- A strong background in accounts, ideally Sales and or Purchase Ledger
- An interest in analysis and adding value to the team
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work to challenging deadlines with personnel at all levels
The business is looking for the new Accounts Assistant to start as soon as possible.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be offered an experience dependent salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum.
Interviews for this Accounts Assistant role are going to be taking place imminently – apply today for immediate consideration.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly