Finance Manager (TV & Film)
Newly qualified Finance Manager for a TV Film brand based in the West End.
Your new company
A leading UK TV and Film brand based in the West End is hiring a recently qualified Finance Manager. This is an exciting new role working for a business which is one of the most respected in the industry, specialising in TV drama and feature films / documentaries.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the finance team including but not limited to the below:
- Ownership of the month end close e. journal posting, accruals, prepayments, depreciation, payroll, etc.
- Analyse monthly Management Accounts, commentary and Board Pack information
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget with the Finance Director, Managing Director and Budget Holders
- Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE & statistical returns
- Assist with M&A activity as required - due diligence, integration, statutory filings, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be newly qualified ACA / ACCA
- Process and controls focused
- Interested in TV & Film
- Entrepreneurial minded
What you'll get in return
This is great opportunity where you will develop and gain hands on finance experience in a leading TV & Film business. Working directly with the Finance Director and for a Private Equity backed business will offer you the opportunity to work closely with key decision makers and play a vital part in the brands strategic decision making. There is a great office vibe working in this company, if you are interested in a fast paced and creative culture please apply for more information.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.