An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful FMCG company as an Accounts Receivable Clerk based in their offices in Chiswick.
- Collection and monitoring of the company's debt in line with agreed terms
- Cash allocation, credit note and debit note processing to customer accounts
- Reconciliation of customer accounts with time spent on the deduction reconciliation process to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled and disputes promptly resolved.
- Liaison and build effective relationships with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled and disputes are resolved promptly
- The finance representative for some of the larger supermarkets, dealing with their accounts payable department on a regular basis, involving face-to-face meetings to build effective working relationships to ensure invoice and deduction queries are promptly resolved and processes are implemented and working effectively between both parties to aid this
- Ensure that debt is chased in a structured and effective manner with full records of all activities and regular reporting is undertaken, as required
- The collation and provision of supporting information to enable the resolution of disputes and non-payment by customers as required e. credit insurers
- General office administration duties
- 1-2 years experience in a similar accounts receivable role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proactive, dynamic individual who can use their own initiative when required
Must be able to travel to the offices in Chiswick